The favorable climate of Tenerife that characterizes it defining it “The island of eternal Spring”, allows it to be visited all year round.
It is an island with a strong personality that offers many facets of itself and different settings that guarantee a holiday full of activities and experiences.
Regardless of the time of year you decide to visit Tenerife, these are the things you can’t miss in your suitcase:
- Camera and / or Go-Pro. There is so much to photograph! … Whether you decide to visit the Teide or take a boat trip with the hope of spotting whales, the smartphone is often not enough!
- Swimsuits, flip-flops, and sarongs to show off on the beaches of the island.
- Some elegant dresses and for girls jeweled sandals with or without heels to participate in dinners and parties in various clubs and restaurants where a more formal outfit is required
- For cooler evenings, shirts and sweatshirts cannot be missing
- For those who want to visit the Teide, we recommend comfortable shoes, backpack and down jacket
… not to mention beach towels, sun creams, sunglasses and for girls a wide selection of makeup, jewelry and bijoux
Did you manage to close the suitcase ??
… and if you have forgotten something there is no need to worry … There are many shops and shopping malls where nothing is missing
CLICK HERE to contact us and discover Tenerife with us